Hi, I'm Adam!
I am end-to-end product designer with 5 years experience continually honing my craft. I spent 3 years in the financial industry working on enterprise platforms servicing hundreds of thousands of users daily. I have spent the last 2 years working on launching brand new products and focusing on the adoption of new consumer products. I have experience with waterfall and agile frameworks. I am a Certified Scrum Product Owner, I have experience leading scrum ceremonies, and helping define product vision.
- Launched new Ratings product and enhancements
- 2017 Innovation Award (PM360)
- Oversaw iOS enhancements for launching platform in 120 countries.
- Orchestrated support for Hindi as a new supported UI language across SERMO's entire social platform
- Managed re-branding and enhancements for re-launching product with added enhancements
- Implemented strategic initiative to redesign Wealth management product suite
- Learning how to Salsa dance on Saturdays
- Learning Japanese before I visit Japan
- Volunteering for HOP
- Playing video games with friends
- Reading Amazing books (Especially ones that are far too long)
- Hosting board game nights
- Collecting Square-Enix(I pronounce it Sqwee-nix) lanyards from their booth at Comic Con